Wednesday, March 3, 2010

new high security Virginia licenses

THIS THING IS CRAZY || CLICK I.D. TO ENLARGE


So my new Virginia license just came in the mail...

WHAT THE F$#%? This thing looks like it could be an I.D. card for the C.I.A! Its the first one I've seen that I couldn't fake even if I tried my hardest.

I think they must have realized that the old one looked like a membership card to Garden Club.

The old I.D. was really easy to mess with. When I was a senior in high school, some smart ass realized all he had to do was use an Exact-O blade to scratch off the black on the second '8' in 1988 to a make a '3' and our D.O.B. dropped to 1983. You could shoot from 18 to 23 in 90 seconds. We gave our shiny new driver's licenses to this badass named John Esteves and he'd do it for us for 20 bucks. I'm pretty sure he made a fortune. Within weeks were all drunks. MADD would have had a fit. So much for the good old days.

Sorry kids, but now you'd need to be Harry Potter to fudge your I.D. No Natty Light after prom this year!

2 comments:

Mun-Yeen said...

Neat I.D. I think I prefer yours to mine. If only mine wasn't so colorful, I may actually like it more. ("._.) Sounds like you had good times back in the day.

Anonymous said...

Cutie pie ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥