Thursday, July 1, 2010

The time has come..

.. for The Job Hunt.


After a brief hiatus from the daily grind, in which I graduated, moved to a new apartment, and took a short but necessary vacation, the time has come to buckle down and find that dream job I've been working towards for 22 years. 

[ A few photos from the break ]


saw a La Roux concert | planted a garden | went to Brighton Beach


So today I've set myself up in the backyard with my laptop and a glass of iced tea to get pumped up. So far all I've been doing is posting my info on creative recruiting sites like heldlloyd.com. The sad thing is that the online forms don't leave much room for.. creativity. I have to copy/paste my beautiful InDesign resume into a box using ASCII plain text. Looking good on paper is a lot harder when you can't.. make it look good..


July 1st, 2010: Job Hunt - Day 1. Cheers.



No comments: